I listen carefully to what you tell me, with an open mind.
And I hear your concerns…about your life, your family, or your business. With so many options available these days, it takes a personal and analytical discussion to find the insurance product that is most appropriate for your current situation or your projected future needs…for your peace of mind.
- Whole Life Insurance – A permanent insurance to protect your family in the event of tragedy as well as a potential source of funding. Some form of whole life should be part of your financial picture.
- Term Life Insurance – A time-specific insurance providing coverage to meet the challenges of life. This is useful in covering a mortgage, student loans, or as an inexpensive option to permanent life insurance.
- Hybrid Policies – These policies are designed to provide coverage in addition to traditional life coverage. Coverage is supplemented by riders providing benefits to cover life situations including disability and long term care. The insurance remains in force even if the benefits are not used.
- Long Term Care Insurance – LTC policies provide funds for the costs of long term care services whether in the home or in a facility. This cost of care is generally not covered by Medicare, and is the responsibility of the individual. New Jersey is part of a unique partnership program that allows protection of assets from Medicaid spend-down regulations.
- Medicare Supplements – Medicare Parts A and B have coinsurance, deductibles and copays that the Medicare Supplement may cover. Since there are a number of standardized plans available, as a knowledgeable broker, I can help you sort through the options.
- Annuities – These products are used essentially to provide for income in your senior years or to accumulate funds for retirement. I offer Fixed and Fixed Indexed Annuities to my clients based on their needs. Annuities can also be offered with LTC riders attached.
For the personalized approach to helping you make the insurance choice that’s right for you, please contact me at (732) 292-3044.
Disclaimer: All insurance policies, except Medicare Supplements at eligibility, are subject to review and approval by the carrier and its underwriters.